Watch Cases.com: Watch Boxes & Automatic Watch Winders|Orbita Winders Eilux Wolf... Shop Online 24 hours.
or Call Customer Service:(Hours 10AM-4PM Eastern Time USA)
(434) 227-4362.

pad
WatchCases Posting Page
Thursday, February 28, 2008
OK Guys,

I know usually I just talk to the ladies, but today it is just you and I.
Here at watchcases.com our customers want great deals on even better merchandise.

We only do business that way because we want only the best for you.

Me, I have very expensive taste. I don't eat cheap food, I don't wear anything fake, and I refuse to look tacky. Even my accessories need to be in grade A quality condition. This is just who I am. I love Jimmy Choo shoes because they are gorgeous and they look fabu on me the price matters not to me. Why you ask?

If you, like me, want only the best and never will buy a fake ... So why would you place a $65,000.00 watch in your drawer?

Why would you keep your Rolex in your night stand? And what I really don't get is why in the world would you spend $150,000.00 on a watch that you
cannot mistreated and then by a watch winder and/or watch case that is cheap and poorly made.

Listen up fellas to a tip from a Beautiful woman (me) LOL. Scared money don't make no money. Spend money on a watch winder and or watch case with a warranty. Why ? Because our watch is like our baby - we want it well kept. We only want you to have the best.

Why? I do not stand behind bland ho hum anything.

For instance The JE-12. This watch case is just for your Large expensive watches not very expensive. Top grain black leather with neat white stitching and grey faux suede interior. This is not a case for the ladies - sorry babies.

Are you a Jay-Z or Russell Simmons do you have a large Panerai
or Rolex diving watch or even the highly coveted Vacheron series? Does your assistant always forget to pack your power watch?

Well not any more with the The JE-12. This watch case is hot hot hot, with two-tier pillows you can place a regular size watch as well.

Ladies this is a large case your watches will swim on the second pillow but don't worry I have something special for you.

So Guys, are you understanding me? Now don't be angry with me for calling out 'You penny pinchers'. It's OK to always look for a bargain and a cheap buy.

But is your watch cheap?
No.

As always keep looking good and feeling even better,
XOXO
Michele
Watchcases.com LLC Support
Thank you for shopping www.watchcases.com

Labels: , , , , ,



by: WatchCases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives
WatchCases.com LLC, its staff, and Donald Geib make no specific guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained herein due to manufacturers constant changing of specifications some information may be out of date. In providing this web site/blog, the aforementioned parties incur no obligation to provide support, maintenance, or updates. While a reasonable effort will be made to keep the materials accurate and up-to-date, information may change and it is not possible to guarantee that all items will be accurate at all times. If there is any doubt as to the accuracy of any claim or information on this site, the reader is welcome to email us and is responsible-for verifying same against an alternative source. Copyright © 2002-2015, WatchCases.com LLC. All rights reserved.





Watch Cases    Watch Winders    Pen Boxes   How To Choose A Watch Winder.    Rolex Watch Winders      Eilux Watch Winder



Copyright 2002-2015, WatchCases.com.LLC All Rights Reserved.