Watch Cases.com: Watch Boxes & Automatic Watch Winders|Orbita Winders Eilux Wolf... Shop Online 24 hours.
or Call Customer Service:(Hours 10AM-4PM Eastern Time USA)
(434) 227-4362.

pad
WatchCases Posting Page
Thursday, March 6, 2008
What do you do when the day just seems to drag on?
Do you day dream about shopping?

I do.
I wonder what is going on sale how I would look in a new pair of Filthmore jeans...True Religion is making a comeback.
I think about the new fashion trends and how great I could look for the summer.

But then storage issues raise their ugly little heads. Winter gear needs to be stacked and vacuumed packed. Yes even my watches. I wear different watches in the winter than I do other times...I have large watch faces that allow me to see quickly in the wind and rain of Charlottesville Virginia winters. But these watches, well, they are just too big for the summer time (the hot humid summer time of Charllottesville Virginia) they make my wrist sweat and I am too cute to sweat.:)

Like me you should switch out your watches and store them away, you should try the JE 12 watch box or the Trea 3 Case great for storing away your large faced watches in a three watch box


or twelve storage box.



This way you don't have to worry about them until the seasons call for them.
No wear and tear on your bands, no looking all over the house for your favorite watch.




BAM!

It's right there in the place where you put it three months ago. No fuss. No muss on time and still looking good.

Did I mention no one beats Watchcases.com when it comes to to quality cases and winder prices and quality watch merchandise.

Michele,
Sales & Support at WatchCase.com

Labels: , ,



by: WatchCases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives
WatchCases.com LLC, its staff, and Donald Geib make no specific guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained herein due to manufacturers constant changing of specifications some information may be out of date. In providing this web site/blog, the aforementioned parties incur no obligation to provide support, maintenance, or updates. While a reasonable effort will be made to keep the materials accurate and up-to-date, information may change and it is not possible to guarantee that all items will be accurate at all times. If there is any doubt as to the accuracy of any claim or information on this site, the reader is welcome to email us and is responsible-for verifying same against an alternative source. Copyright © 2002-2015, WatchCases.com LLC. All rights reserved.





Watch Cases    Watch Winders    Pen Boxes   How To Choose A Watch Winder.    Rolex Watch Winders      Eilux Watch Winder



Copyright 2002-2015, WatchCases.com.LLC All Rights Reserved.