Watch Cases.com: Watch Boxes & Automatic Watch Winders|Orbita Winders Eilux Wolf... Shop Online 24 hours.
or Call Customer Service:(Hours 10AM-4PM Eastern Time USA)
(434) 227-4362.

pad
WatchCases Posting Page
Saturday, May 24, 2008
I have been in NYC for almost a week. Of course I am doing investigative shopping. NYC is known as one of the shopping meccas of the world.

So I started at Herald Square, before I could get out of the train station there was a man selling Rolex watches. $50 dollar fakes.

As I exited the subway the sights and sounds of Manhattan overwhelmed me everything was on sale everywhere.

What to do what to do?

Saks 5th ave is were I headed.
Of course they would have everything, watches, watch winders, and watch cases. They did and happy to say we beat them hands down.

I asked a clerk a basic question and she had no idea what I was talking about. Come on Saks the premier store in NYC. They are supposed to be experts.

For the Monaco Burl watch winder they charge $7,000.00 with no guarantee.
And I did not see any watch cases that were worth their weight in wood.

I was redirected to another Store across town to 96th st.
So I went with my trusty lap top and again nothing worht note, they had watch cases and their own watch winder creations but again without a guarantee.

So the $50 fake Rolex will work just as well as these...Dare I call them fake?
Fake watch cases and fake watch winders. About a week then paint will peel, motors will stop working.

I love NY but I an surprised at how cheap and fake these products are.


Michele,
Sales and Support at Watchcases.com (WC LLC)
M-F, 10-4 Eastern
Thank you for shopping www.watchcases.com
The Worlds Greatest Watch Winders, Watch Boxes and Watch Cases!

Labels:



by: WatchCases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives
WatchCases.com LLC, its staff, and Donald Geib make no specific guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained herein due to manufacturers constant changing of specifications some information may be out of date. In providing this web site/blog, the aforementioned parties incur no obligation to provide support, maintenance, or updates. While a reasonable effort will be made to keep the materials accurate and up-to-date, information may change and it is not possible to guarantee that all items will be accurate at all times. If there is any doubt as to the accuracy of any claim or information on this site, the reader is welcome to email us and is responsible-for verifying same against an alternative source. Copyright © 2002-2015, WatchCases.com LLC. All rights reserved.





Watch Cases    Watch Winders    Pen Boxes   How To Choose A Watch Winder.    Rolex Watch Winders      Eilux Watch Winder



Copyright 2002-2015, WatchCases.com.LLC All Rights Reserved.