Watch Cases.com: Watch Boxes & Automatic Watch Winders|Orbita Winders Eilux Wolf... Shop Online 24 hours.
or Call Customer Service:(Hours 10AM-4PM Eastern Time USA)
(434) 227-4362.

pad
WatchCases Posting Page
Monday, May 5, 2008
Many people say my style is terrific. (The way I dress, I mean.)
It is kind of different but I love when people are specific.
Is it my shoes?
Is it my smile?
Is it the way I walk?
....Or maybe my pleasing tell it straight but always in a nice way attitude?
My brother kindly said "No", as he laughed himself into another room....OK, so sometimes I get upset and heated...anyway back to my point.

It is my sense of style and the fact I have a gift when it comes to finding deals. Call me the Diva of deals. I can find a loop hole, a sale, and a bargain buried
under 2 badly dressed Britney Spears impersonators at a photo shoot.
You cant hide a sale from a sister, especially a sale which I come out looking good.

So my job is to pass on deals to you other Don's of fashion and you true Divas of style. Here it is the Watch Cases deal. I would hurry on this deal, since my boss does not realize yet, it could easily sell for twice as much!

The Roxanne!
http://www.watchcases.com/jumbo-box-panerai-breitling-watch-box.html
Starting as low as $119.99 but worth much more. Now were any of you paying attention?
I said a deal. People fly all over the world and business deals are made every 15 seconds. Ask your self how many web-sites offer you quality merchandise? Be honest you are on line 30 minutes before you find what you really are looking for. And when and if you find it, it is not what you expected or the color is off by a hue. Or you are waiting for weeks for a back order that never shows up and then you find out the online company has folded. You scream!

"Shhhh, it's OK shh, shh it is OK now I am here", to guide you...
I will help you find the best,(Oh, wait we are the best! All that is left is for you to buy!) We do this in our sleep my boss is cool like that.

He hates to be duped or led astray he always wants quality. So he will not allow any of us to accept anything less, (F.Y.I) he is a perfectionist like me. The Roxanne is a best seller, displays 5 watches of any make model or size. This beautiful genuine high quality leather watch box was painstakingly designed to fit the luxury watch market. The pillows are sized to not only hold a large man's watch but also to hold a woman's watch. You can not go wrong with "The Roxanne"!

And it has a touch of fashion flair with that all important smell of real leather.
This item is perfect for upcoming Mother's Day and Father's Day holidays! Buy 2 today and send one away and stow one yourself.

Michele Watchcases.com LLC Support
M-F, 10-4 Eastern
Thank you for shopping www.watchcases.com
The Worlds Greatest Watch Winders Watch Boxes and Watch Cases!

Labels: ,



by: WatchCases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives
WatchCases.com LLC, its staff, and Donald Geib make no specific guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained herein due to manufacturers constant changing of specifications some information may be out of date. In providing this web site/blog, the aforementioned parties incur no obligation to provide support, maintenance, or updates. While a reasonable effort will be made to keep the materials accurate and up-to-date, information may change and it is not possible to guarantee that all items will be accurate at all times. If there is any doubt as to the accuracy of any claim or information on this site, the reader is welcome to email us and is responsible-for verifying same against an alternative source. Copyright © 2002-2015, WatchCases.com LLC. All rights reserved.





Watch Cases    Watch Winders    Pen Boxes   How To Choose A Watch Winder.    Rolex Watch Winders      Eilux Watch Winder



Copyright 2002-2015, WatchCases.com.LLC All Rights Reserved.