Watch Cases.com: Watch Boxes & Automatic Watch Winders|Orbita Winders Eilux Wolf... Shop Online 24 hours.
or Call Customer Service:(Hours 10AM-4PM Eastern Time USA)
(434) 227-4362.

pad
WatchCases Posting Page
Thursday, February 21, 2008

Whats wrong with Fake Leather? Everything!!!

Hey everyone time to share.
I grew up in New York city Brooklyn to be exact. When I was about 7 Micheal Jackson was the hit maker and everything was about Micheal. Michael this, Michael Jackson that, all good...from his glitter glove to his socks. Remember the song "Thriller"? Remember his dancing and the video? Back then he was a hero.

Well there was a leather jacket and pants with
the zippers and all (remember the one from "Thriller")..... I wanted it so bad, but we could not afford it.

One day after school my mom surprised me with a Michael Jackson leather jacket and pants suit! I was the happiest kid in Brooklyn. That is until I went to school the next day!

Everyone else had either a jacket or the pants or both. But they new something I did not know, they new mine were fake. I soon found out. They teased me endlessly...

I cried all day until to my relief the school day ended, and I was free to run home...but after school some
of the kids got together and actually beat me up. (Hey it was New York!) My pants were ripped and my jacket zipper broke.

My mom did not believe me that the kids beat me up. She punished me for not taking care of the outfit and forced me to wear it regularly and I was ridiculed by the kids every day....This went on for about a month.

So...I HATE FAKE LEATHER! I swore to God (after I asked him to punish my mom for buying that outfit), that I would one day own real leather.

Now I am a mother of two and my kids have only real leather.
It is just simply better. Nothing feels like good soft leather and the smell tells you the quality. Real leather does not burn people.
Would you eat a plastic porter house steak?
Or a plastic shrimp cocktail?
No?

So why on earth would you purchase pleather ( plastic leather).
Please don't say it was cheap. The problem with cheap items is they don't last.
If you are going to spend money, your hard earned money that you may not get back
and a store credit is not what you want. Get the real thing spoil yourself. You only get one life to live, live it looking good and trust me you will love it. Less just causes a mess down the road.

Life is to short to be cheap and you can not take the money with you when your gone.

But you can look fabu while you are here splurge people don't be scared today go out and buy that leather bag or wallet or belt or watch box.
Get that leather book-bag and those leather Gucci jeans. Get that apple green alligator watch band for your Rolex.

And while you are shopping check out our fine Leather watch winders, watch cases, and leather purses.
Don't worry girls I am coming up with a line of bags for watchcases.com. Exotic leathers such as alligator, snake, ostrich and many more
all other purse you will see on watchcases.com are original designs and ideas but if you want a bag made especially for you send e-mail
with what you want and I will make it for you. One of a kind means you and only you will have a version of that bag get ready ladies.

As always stay gorgeous and in style and stay real! Stay in real leather!

XOXO
Michele
Watchcases.com LLC Support

M-F, 10-4 Eastern

Thank you for shopping www.watchcases.com

The Worlds Greatest Watch Winders Watch Boxes and Watch Cases!

Thank you for shopping www.watchcases.com
The best watch boxes and watch cases on the net in real leather.

Labels: , ,



by: WatchCases

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives
WatchCases.com LLC, its staff, and Donald Geib make no specific guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained herein due to manufacturers constant changing of specifications some information may be out of date. In providing this web site/blog, the aforementioned parties incur no obligation to provide support, maintenance, or updates. While a reasonable effort will be made to keep the materials accurate and up-to-date, information may change and it is not possible to guarantee that all items will be accurate at all times. If there is any doubt as to the accuracy of any claim or information on this site, the reader is welcome to email us and is responsible-for verifying same against an alternative source. Copyright © 2002-2015, WatchCases.com LLC. All rights reserved.





Watch Cases    Watch Winders    Pen Boxes   How To Choose A Watch Winder.    Rolex Watch Winders      Eilux Watch Winder



Copyright 2002-2015, WatchCases.com.LLC All Rights Reserved.